Promote Your Page Too
"Mark was a pleasure to work with. He realizes the value of time, and our time spent with him was well organized by Mark and well spent for us. He showed us a variety of properties from one end of Avalon to the other and ultimately found us a magnificent house with which we are thrilled. Mark is hardworking, energetic, enthusiastic, and he will do whatever it takes to satisfy his clients. Our personal experience with Mark was very positive and we would certainly recommend him to others."
- The Ritters - Yacht Club Road., Avalon
"Working with Mark Marroletti has been a great experience. He gives his full attention to all details and makes every effort to serve his clients in a very knowledgeable and professional manner. Mark personifies excellence and enthusiasm!"
- John and Katherine Dulin - 4206 Fifth Ave., Avalon
"I wanted to drop you a note to tell you how much we are enjoying the house. I also wanted to thank you for how you handled both the purchase of our new home and the sale of our old home. It was a year between the time we first met with Mark and discussed the type of house that Claire and I were looking for when we actually closed on the new house. Mark worked extremely hard to find the exact house. He never failed to follow-up during this entire timeframe. When we found the house, Mark then sold our house within two weeks of listing it. Great job...I don't think any other Realtor in the Avalon/Stone Harbor area could have done the job as well as you. May you enjoy many future years of success."
- Jim Mullan - 373 104th St., 6054 Ocean Drive, Avalon
"My wife and I recently bought a new home in Avalon. Our realtor was Mark Marroletti, and we were extremely satisfied with the way he handled this transaction. In our opinion, Mark is "Superman." He is extremely honest and always reliable. If you need something done, just mention it to Mark once, and it's done. Finally, Mark remains committed to us even after our closing. This relationship is critical to us because our primary residence is in upstate New York."
- Kevin Barry - 3809 Dune, 3688 First Ave., Avalon
"I was delighted with the enthusiasm and professionalism displayed by Mark Marroletti in my most recent Real Estate transaction in Avalon, NJ. Mark helped my wife and myself define our second home needs and then worked tirelessly in finding the ideal property. We believe Mark worked with our interests being paramount from the property price negotiations, through helping us obtain an excellent mortgage package and finally the closing process. Even though the deal is done and the commissions paid our friend remains supportive and helpful in regards to the occasional small problems that arise with a second home. We highly recommend Mark Marroletti to anyone thinking of buying or selling property in the Cape May County Area."
- J. Stephen Hamilton - 380 24th St., Avalon
"We believe that we were given Total Customer Satisfaction by Mark. Mark acted as a true gentleman, and more important than being our agent, he is our friend. When we met Mark, we were riding our bikes around looking at property, and to our surprise, he offered to meet us on his bike!!! That's what kind of person he is!!!"
- Becky & Tommy H. - 118 104th St., 5938 Ocean Drive
"Mark Marroletti was extremely helpful to us in our endeavor to find a property in the Stone Harbor / Avalon area. His high level of energy, resourcefulness and communication played a major role in locating and purchasing the right property at the right price."
- Ann & Marty Jachts - 8001 Second Ave., Avalon
"Donald and I wanted to once again express our complete satisfaction of the handling of our home in Avalon on June 9, 2001. Your efficient and friendly manner, together with your sales expertise and conscientiousness made the transaction a "painless" and happy time for us. We hope that the future of the new residents in their new home will bring them as many wonderful memories as it did for us over the 13 years we owned the property. We would hope that anyone seeking to sell their home on Old Avalon Blvd. or for that matter anywhere in Avalon and the surrounding communities will seek out your special handling in the sale of their home. They would certainly be pleasantly surprised to find a person who honors every promise and follows through on every detail and thereby relieving the seller of all the little or not so little questions that come up. We wish you continued success, but we're sure that will come without saying. We appreciate you, Mark and will recommend you to anyone who is looking for a reputable and honest realtor."
- Donald and Maria Giampetro - 510 Old Avalon Blvd, Avalon Manor
"We would highly recommend Mark for any Real Estate transaction. He is upbeat and good to work with, and always returned our calls. He is a go-getter and a great guy. We enjoyed working with him - it is just too bad that we didn't list with him the first time we attempted to sell our condo."
- Joe and Marge Callahan - 8001 Second Ave, Stone Harbor
"Mark Marroletti made our deal work. He took charge in our negotiations with the builder and put all the details together. If not, we would have not been able to purchase the property."
- Ray Gothie - 284 26th St, Avalon
"My husband Joe and I are very happy to comment and recommend Mark to anyone who is selling and/or buying a property. It is my husband who initially met Mark and was extremely impressed by his intelligence, charisma, knowledge of real estate, and willingness to be in service to his many clients. When we were discussing selling our property in Stone Harbor, Joe and I immediately agreed to allow Mark to handle the sale. We intuitively knew that Mark would not only be aggressive in the selling of our property, but that Mark would meet our most important criteria in that he would listen to what we wanted, and would not let his ego get in the way of a win/win situation for all. If we choose to buy again down the shore, Mark would be the first and only agent we would call. Anyone that deals with Mark will always be in a win/win situation."
- Joseph and Lorrie Cellini - 1114 Stone Harbor Blvd.., Stone Harbor
"Mark represented the Seller of the first property we purchased in Avalon. Surprisingly, Mark worked harder, before and after closing, than anyone else involved. We were impressed with Mark's knowledge of the island market, his work ethic, and his keen understanding that achieving a successful deal requires the satisfaction of the Buyer, Seller, and Brokers. Mark earned the opportunity to represent us on all future transactions. He has helped us to buy a new property, sell our current home, and rent an interim home. He also helped us in choosing a Builder. Mark is the best broker on the island and we would never consider using anyone else."
- John & Nancy McKelvey - 4448 Dune Dr., 197 63rd St., Avalon
"My wife and I met Mark at an Open House. We had owned in Avalon before, and were interested in returning to purchase a property for our personal use. Although we were familiar with Avalon, we weren't focused on a specific location. In addition we weren't sure if we wanted a townhouse or a single family home. Mark was helpful in showing us multiple properties to help us define our objectives. He was most professional, and tireless in his efforts to help us find a home. He knows the market well, and kept us informed of any new activity. I can highly recommend Mark Marroletti as the person who will help you with your Real Estate needs in Avalon and Stone Harbor."
- Francis G. Forwood - 168 35th St, 3688 First Ave., Avalon
"We were first introduced to Mark as renters in Avalon several years ago and he has since followed through on a commitment to help us go from “renters to owners.” Although we never thought we’d have the opportunity to own a rental property in Avalon, Mark worked closely with us to help us understand the Avalon real estate market and what was available to us based on our financial situation. His creativity, support and professional guidance helped us immensely as we bought our first home in May of 2004. A year later, we sold our home with Mark finding a buyer in less than two days. He immediately went to work and found us our next property, a “tear down” where a new single family house is now being built. As Mark will always say, “it’s our next logical step” in getting to a point where we’ll be able to own a home in the coming years that will be our own – one that we won’t have to rent. Mark works tirelessly to help his clients turn dreams into reality and that’s why he’ll always have our business."
- Hank & Ann Marie Boggio - 344 41st St., 307 41st St. , Avalon
"It was a pleasure working with Mark. He is straightforward and honest and we always felt he had our best interest in mind. He truly is a very hard working man and promptly responded to any requests that we had. Our transaction went smoothly and quickly. We wouldn't hesitate to work with Mark again, or refer him to others!"
- Maureen and Dan Cummings, 294 70th St., Avalon
"We had our house listed with another agent for a year - no action. With Mark, we got great results. Within three months our house was sold and we received our desired price. Mark was great!"
- Tom and Marlene Marrollo , 319 62nd St., Avalon
"I initially contacted a different realtor, when we decided to sell our property in Avalon. After leaving three phone messages in two days before getting a response, my wife suggested that I contact Mark Marroletti since he had done such a great job selling the Marrollo’s property, which was down 62nd street from our place. I sent Mark an e-mail explaining our intentions and he responded within 10 minutes. We signed a contract, two days later and three months after that Mark found a qualified buyer for us. If you have any questions about the great job that Mark has done for us, I can be reached evenings at (856)778-9147. "
- John Halbe 6212 Dune Dr, AvalonOur family has been vacationing in Avalon or Stone Harbor for thirty years, and each year we have thought how nice it would be to own a place at the shore. As a result, every year or so, we would be shown some properties by the various rental and sales agents we dealt with, but nothing ever really clicked for both of us. We were also at times disappointed in some of the rental properties we stayed in versus our expectations. Three years ago, Mark Marroletti was recommended to us by a friend in New York for that year’s rental. We could not believe the effort and diligence Mark put into finding us the perfect property, and during our visit, showing us into the property and ensuring we were satisfied with every aspect of it. Since we are both busy professionals, Mark also allowed us to use his office or resources as needed during our vacation. Mark got to know us quite well, our likes and dislikes, our location preferences, and our sense of style. He offered to show us some properties to consider for purchase when we felt the time was right. Rather than take us to view a plethora of properties in our price range, he quickly honed in on the exact style, location, and quality we were seeking. In fact, he knew us better than we did ourselves, as he urged us consider a builder and style that we initially had not in our thoughts. Once we walked into one of his properties, we knew Mark had hit a home run and knew exactly what we had been verbalizing and wanting but had been unable to quantify by ourselves or with any of the other agents we had used over the past three decades. Once he knew what we wanted, he patiently worked with us until we found the perfect lot, price, and set us up with the builder this year. We could not be happier. As a result, we have and will continue to recommend Mark Marroletti to any and all as the most efficient, knowledgeable, and caring real estate professional we have ever known. William and Linda Hernandez Pittsburgh, Pa. Follow @mmrealestateinc MM Real Estate
Promote Your Page Too